The following campaign toolkit consist of various MSWord, PDF documents and jpg files.
- Campaign Guide: Targeting Governments
- Campaign Guide: Targeting Financial Institutions
- Campaign Guide: Campaigning Ideas
- Stop Explosive Investments campaign logo (jpg 119kb)
- Stop Explosive Investments campaign logo with strapline (jpg 244kb)
Report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions' and related documents
- Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility (PAX)
- List of disinvestment policies by country in English, French or Spanish (PAX)
- List of Lists: cluster munition producing companies banned by financial institutions (PAX)
- Infographic accompanying the 2016 report and social media version (in English by PAX)
Other reports and Fact Sheets
- Briefing Paper on 'Investments on Behalf of Clients' (by Profundo for PAX) (PDF)
- Dutch case study: a ban on investments in producers of cluster munitions (in English by PAX)
- Banning Investments in Cluster Munitions: National Legislation
- Fact Sheet: How to read a financial insitution's policy (PDF 102KB) (by Profundo for PAX)
- Stop Explosive Investments Q&A
- Briefing Paper on Index trackers (by Profundo for PAX) (PDF 64KB)
- Disinvestment definitions and terminology (PAX)(PDF 185KB)
- Direct and indirect financing (FairFin) (PDF 143KB)
- CMC Fact Sheet - Global Policy on Disinvestment (PDF 352KB)
- CMC Fact Sheet - European Union Policy on Disinvestment (PDF 242KB)
- Campaign leaflet (PDF 117MB)
- 'Are you funding cluster bombs' flyer - front (PDF 1MB)
- 'Are you funding cluster bombs' flyer - back (PDF 1MB)
- Template letter to financial institutions: (MSWord doc 60kb)
- Template letter to governments: (MSWord doc 59kb)
- Template letter to members of parliament: (MSWord doc 62kb)
Films and Animations
Watch the following films on disinvestment and on cluster bombs.
- Video of the Ottawa Press Conference launching the 2016 update of the report
- Video Statement by NEI Investments for the 2016 report
- Animation: Stop Explosive Investments, produced by the CMC and PAX
- 2014 Video News Release: Stop Explosive Investments, produced by the CMC and PAX for the 2014 report launch and global day of action.
- 'The cluster bomb feeling' a dutch documentary film.
- ‘Booming Business: British Banks and Cluster Bombs’ a British film by Chris Atkins, Amnesty International UK
- 'Unacceptable harm: The bitter legacy of cluster bombs' a film produced by Chris Anderson, on behalf of the CMC. Also available in French and Spanish on CMC's YouTube
More campaign materials
More campaign materials on cluster bombs and to encourage countries to join the Convention on Cluster Munitions can be found at stopclustermunitions.org.