On 27 November 2014, CMC member organisation PAX (Netherlands) published the fifth update of the report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility'. The report was first published on 29 October 2009, and subsequent updates were published on 14 April 2010, 25 May 2011, 12 June 2012, and 12 December 2013.
- Download the full report (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Download the key findings (PDF 1.1 MB)
- View the 2014 Video News Release (VNR)
In the report CMC member organisation PAX (Netherlands) documents:
- Financial institutions that are investing in cluster munitions producers
- Financial institutions that have disinvested from cluster munition producers and established clear policies to prevent future investment in them
- Other financial institutions that have taken positive steps towards fully disinvesting from cluster munition producers
- Governments that have passed legislation banning investments in cluster munition producers
- Governments that have issued statements interpreting the Convention on Cluster Munitions to ban investment in cluster munition producers.