UPDATE: On 12 December 2013, CMC member organisation PAX (formerly IKV Pax Christi)(Netherlands) presented the fourth update of the report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility'. The report was first published on 29 October 2009, and subsequent updates were published on 14 April 2010, 25 May 2011, and 12 June 2012.
In the report CMC member organisation PAX (Netherlands) documents:
- Financial institutions that are investing in cluster munitions producers
- Financial institutions that have disinvested from cluster munition producers and established clear policies to prevent future investment in them
- Other financial institutions that have taken positive steps towards fully disinvesting from cluster munition producers
- Governments that have passed legislation banning investments in cluster munition producers
- Governments that have issued statements interpreting the Convention on Cluster Munitions to ban investment in cluster munition producers.