On 16 June 2016, CMC member organisation PAX (Netherlands) publishes the seventh update of the report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility'. The report was first published on 29 October 2009, and subsequent updates were published on 14 April 2010, 25 May 2011, 12 June 2012, 12 December 2013 and 27 November 2014.
- Download the full report (PDF)
- Download the key findings (PDF)
- Download the infographic (PNG)
- Watch the Video Statement by NEI Investments
- Watch the Press Conference launching the 2016 update of the report
In the report CMC member organisation PAX (Netherlands) documents:
- Financial institutions that are investing in cluster munitions producers
- Financial institutions that have disinvested from cluster munition producers and established clear policies to prevent future investment in them
- Other financial institutions that have taken positive steps towards fully disinvesting from cluster munition producers
- Governments that have passed legislation banning investments in cluster munition producers
- Governments that have issued statements interpreting the Convention on Cluster Munitions to ban investment in cluster munition producers.