UPDATE: On 12 June 2012, CMC member organisations IKV Pax Christi (Netherlands) and FairFin (formerly Netwerk Vlaanderen) (Belgium) presented new research in the third update of the report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility'. The report was first published on 29 October 2009, the first update was published on 14 April 2010 and the second update was published on 25 May 2011.
In the report CMC member organisations IKV Pax Christi (Netherlands) and FairFin (Belgium) document:
- Financial institutions that are investing in cluster munitions producers
- Financial institutions that have disinvested from cluster munition producers and established clear policies to prevent future investment in them
- Other financial institutions that have taken positive steps towards fully disinvesting from cluster munition producers
- Governments that have passed legislation banning investments in cluster munition producers
- Governments that have issued statements interpreting the Convention on Cluster Munitions to ban investment in cluster munition producers.
- Visit the report website.
- April 2013 Report "Countries' Best Practices to Ban Investments in Cluster Munitions"
- Briefing Paper on Index trackers (by Profundo for IKV Pax Christi and FairFin) (PDF 64KB)
- Disinvestment definitions and terminology (IKV Pax Christi/FairFin)(PDF 185KB)
- Direct and indirect financing (FairFin) (PDF 143KB)
- List of cluster munition producing companies banned by financial institutions (IKV Pax Christi/FairFin) (PDF 174KB)
- List of disinvestment policies by country (IKV Pax Christi/FairFin) (PDF 1.4MB)
- Media coverage of 2009 report launch
- Media coverage of 2010 report launch
- Media coverage of 2011 report launch
- Media coverage of 2012 report launch