UPDATE: On 12 June 2012, CMC member organisations IKV Pax Christi (Netherlands) and FairFin (formerly Netwerk Vlaanderen) (Belgium) presented the third update of the report 'Worldwide Investments in Cluster Munitions: A shared responsibility'. The report was first published on 29 October 2009, and subsequent updates were published on 14 April 2010 and 25 May 2011.
In the report CMC member organisations IKV Pax Christi (Netherlands) and FairFin (Belgium) document:
- Financial institutions that are investing in cluster munitions producers
- Financial institutions that have disinvested from cluster munition producers and established clear policies to prevent future investment in them
- Other financial institutions that have taken positive steps towards fully disinvesting from cluster munition producers
- Governments that have passed legislation banning investments in cluster munition producers
- Governments that have issued statements interpreting the Convention on Cluster Munitions to ban investment in cluster munition producers.
The latest report "Countries' Best Practices to Ban Investments in cluster munitions", published in April 2013, shows what action states are taking to prohibit investments in these banned weapons.